Stop STALKING. Let's TALK.

20170420

What should I do ?

I don't know what happened to me in this few weeks.
More like in these few MONTHS.
Even though it's only April in 2017
But many things had happened in couple of months.
One of the thing is,
I lost my best friend.
Not like "dead" lost, NO.
I mean, I don't know how to say this.
It's like things getting awkward between us.
Since he confessed to me that he likes me. More than a friend.
In the mean time, I have this one guy that I love.
But, literally he's not my boyfriend.
But, we know that we love each other.
So back to the story, I don't know what to do.
He even said that he loves me, and again I don't know what to say or to do.
Now we barely talk. Not even in text message or phone call.
What am I supposed to do ?

Love you, bloggers.
XOXO !


No comments: